The Art of
Industry with Advanced Automation Solutions
. . .
Itís creativity in the designs, the documentation,
and the execution.
The Art of Engineering
begins with a . . .
- What is the purpose of the project?
- What are the problems that are to be solved?
- Who are the project owners?
- Who are the project customers?
- What are the benefits of the project?
- Is senior management involved?
Who is going to formulate the answers to these
basic questions? Thatís where we often begin, helping the client answer
these and other basic questions. If there not answered, the project is
doomed from the beginning.
The basic answers from above are converted into a
. . .
- Definition of the current process
- Definition of the proposed changes to the process
- Benefit analysis
- Implementation Plan
- Cost estimate
The Project Scope documents what is to be included
the Project and what will not be included.
From here the Project Scope is converted into a .
- Defines the project explicitly as to who provides
what and when
- Defines the the expectations
- States the quality and performance required
- Can be used as a bid document
Engineering Co. Inc. ∑ 2701 Lindsay Ave. Louisville, KY 40206-2222
phone 502.897.1630 ∑ fax 502.895.3894
Copyright © 2004 Pfeiffer
Engineering Co., Inc. All rights reserved.